While mattresses can last you for up to ten years, there will always come a time when they need replacement. When the time comes, it might first seem intimidating to choose from such a large variety, but with this guide, you’ll know everything you need to buy a brand-new mattress in Singapore. I had to buy a few new beds for myself and my family, so I used the following tips to find the best ones for our needs.
When To Replace Your Mattress
A mattress can indeed last from seven to ten years. However, there are instances where you’ll have to replace it much sooner than that. The following are signs you may need to buy a mattress in Singapore soon:
- It might be because of your mattress if you wake up with new sores and pains. This point was one reason why I bought a new bed for myself. I have back issues, so I can’t continue using a mattress that can’t support me as well.
- If you’re not comfy with the size of your mattress, you may have outgrown it. Trying to fit in a small bed is never comfortable, so getting a large one would benefit you. A queen mattress size in Singapore might be better for you.
- Pay attention to huge warning signs. Look for any tears, sagging, stains, misplaced springs, or lumps. They’re all signs that your mattress needs replacing. I also knew I needed a new mattress from Singapore when I could feel the springs under my back, which was incredibly uncomfortable.
What To Look For In A New Mattress
Now that you’ve determined whether to replace your old mattress, it’s time to narrow down what you should look for in a new one.
- Be sure to look for a toxic free mattress. A toxic free mattress uses certified organic and natural materials. It should also have a certification that proves it has no toxic chemicals or chemical emissions. My youngest child has a weak immune system, so I ensured we all had toxic free beds so she could be safer in the house.
- Ensure that it’s big enough for the occupants. My wife wanted to ensure that our new bed would fit us perfectly, so we got a queen mattress size in Singapore, and the space helped us with our comfort during sleep.
- Mattress stores in Singapore often have showrooms showing off their products. My family and I went to one to finalise which beds we wanted, and we did that by simply trying them out. We tested each mattress’s comfort level by sitting or lying down on each one. We were happy and excited to try our new mattresses when we made our final decisions because we took our time choosing.
Do you need a new German made mattress? If so, you’ll love Scankomfort by Scanteak and their collection of high-quality mattresses made in Germany. With so many options, you’ll surely be able to find the perfect mattress for you. View their collections, promotions, and buying guidelines by visiting their website today.